Monday, July 28, 2008

My Latest Endeavor


So I decided I wanted to try my hand (and sewing skills) at making one of those amazing "Pettiskirts" that are so popular now. Well, it took me a while to work out all the kinks in the online tutorial I was following, but after reworking the measurements I was able to finish the skirt in about 6 hours. I decided that these fun, funky and totally fluffy skirts would be a great item to sell on my site, since they seem to be "all the rage" these days. It's seems like everyone is trying to get their hands on these great little bundles of twirling pleasure. I know I'm not a big name designer, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere, right? Each skirt will be painstakingly sewn by me in my home studio with the hopes that people will appreciate a quality hand-made item custom made especially for their little princess! Hope you like it...

No comments: