Friday, August 29, 2008

"All In A Week's Work"

This past week has proven to be one of the most emotional of my life so far... my sweet son Karson started Kindergarten, my dear daughter Kassidy turned 3 years old, and my step-daughter Allison moved into her first apartment at College- she's a junior at Florida State. I was also preparing for a big vendor show and trying out some new designs. There was such a whirlwind of emotions all packed into a short period of time, that I was absolutely exhausted by the weekend, and could barely keep myself focused at my show! I never imagined my life could ever be so overwhelmingly chaotic and perfectly wonderful... all at the same time! My "babies" are growing so fast and although I am excited about the prospect of more "me time" in the near future, I am saddened by the fact that they are growing up and becoming more independent and won't need mommy nearly as much anymore-insert tears here-!

On a happier note... my son LOVES kindergarten, my vendor show was a great success (my new designs were a big hit), I am getting a ton of quality time with my daughter while her big brother is at school, and my step-daughter couldn't be happier in her new apartment (although daddy is not so happy)! I guess I couldn't ask for much more...Life is good, and I feel very lucky that my life (chaos included) is mine!

No comments: