Sunday, July 27, 2008

In The Beginning...

First of all, let me introduce myself! My name is Kerri and I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful children (and one step-daughter, away at college). My son Karson is 5 years old, and my daughter Kassidy is almost 3. My step-daughter Allison is 20 and in her junior year at FSU. I have been married to my husband, Kevin for almost 10 years! I have always been somewhat creative and was taught to sew by my mother at a young age. It wasn't until I was older and able to afford my first Bernina, that I rediscovered sewing. I was mostly into making baby quilts for friends- straight lines were my friend :), but soon realized that I would like to do more. It wasn't until I had my daughter that I realized I actually like sewing clothes (well, cute girly clothes, anyway). When my kids started pre-school, I had a little more time and started designing more of a variety of baby gifts for friends and relatives. It became the ultimate device for keeping me sane when the difficult side of motherhood reared it's ugly head...A gift I gave to friend was such a hit at her baby shower, that I soon found myself flooded with requests for similar items. Long story short (a little to late), Kerri's Kreations was launched. I now have my very own website where I am able to showcase all the things I love to "kreate". I know... I know... the "K" thing is a little "korny", but my dear husband insisted that I do it. Please visit http://www.kerriskreations.com/ and maybe you'll find something you love!

Thanks,
Kerri

No comments: